Image Booted: primary
download image 10.10.10.1 summitX-18.104.22.168.xos secondary
download image 10.10.10.1 summitX-22.214.171.124-ssh.xmod secondary
Onde 10.10.10.1 é o endereço de TFTP.
Software upgrade procedure:
- Download the appropriate EXOS image.
- Place the EXOS image on a TFTP server.
- Ensure that you are able to ping the TFTP server from the switch from the appropriate virtual router. At least one of ping vr vr-Mgmt <host> or ping vr vr-Default <host> operations must successfully reach your TFTP server before you can proceed. After verifying the TFTP server is reachable, specify that VR when you download the image in the next step.
- Type the command download image <host> <filename.xos> <virtual-router>.
- Reboot the system for the upgrade to take effect: Type reboot, then when asked if you want to reboot the switch now, type yes.